Official Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is sponsored by GameDriver, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) having an address of 109 Windhover Way, Martinez, CA, 94553. The Entrant’s registration and participation in the Giveaway shall be governed by the terms and conditions contained herein (the “Official Giveaway Rules”).
- Eligibility: The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. The Giveaway is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the Sponsor are not eligible to participate in or win the Giveaway. Participation constitutes the entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Giveaway Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Sponsor reserve the right to verify the eligibility of winners. Winners may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and complete relevant tax forms as a condition for the delivery of the applicable prize.
- How to Enter: No purchase is necessary to participate in the Giveaway and a purchase does not increase the chances of winning. To enter, you must register on the Sponsor website between the time The Giveaway is announced and the announced end date (the “Entry Period”).
The maximum number of entries per person during the Entry Period is one (1). All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. By entering online, you may agree to receive emails from the Sponsor, which you can opt-out of at any time, and other direct marketing using the information provided. Normal time, toll, connection, and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means are null and void. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In the event of any dispute about the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address at the time of submission of the entry.
- Prize: At the end of the Giveaway, the Winner will be eligible to receive the item described in the Giveaway announcement. At the end of the Entry Period, there will be one (1) drawing in which one (1) potential winner shall be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by employees or representatives of the Sponsor to receive the Prize. The Prize is not transferable and no substitution is permitted, other than at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. A purchase of GameDriver licenses does not increase the chances of winning.
5: Winner Notification: Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Giveaway with within thirty (30) days following the Winner selection. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to the winner's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for the Winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Winners List: For the names of the official winners, please contact us at email@example.com, and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the Giveaway.’ No personally identifiable information will be shared.
- Notice to Online Entrants: Any attempt by any individual to deliberately damage any website of the Sponsor or undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway could be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any entries that are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the account holder fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Giveaway Rules.
- Indemnification: By entering the Giveaway, entrants forever and irrevocably agree to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Prize Providers and their directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively “releasees”) from and against any and all liabilities, losses, costs, expenses, damages, rights, claims, lawsuits, penalties, proceedings, judgments and actions of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Giveaway, entry, participation or inability to participate in any Giveaway-related activity (including, without limitation, the removal from the site of, or discontinuation of access to, any materials), or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, receipt, delivery, possession, attendance at, travel related to, defect, use, inability to use or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Giveaway, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy, in each case to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- General Conditions and Releases: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Giveaway if he or she fails to comply with each provision of these Official Giveaway Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Participation in the Giveaway is at the entrant’s own risk. By receipt of any Prize, the applicable winner agrees to release and hold harmless Releasees for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the Giveaway entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant's ability to participate in the Giveaway, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Giveaway or 5) any warranty of fitness or merchantability of any prize or the function or operation thereof. Releasees do not make any, and hereby disclaims any and all, representations or warranties of any kind regarding any prize. By entering or accepting a prize in the Giveaway, winner agrees to be bound by these Official Giveaway Rules and to conform to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Any federal, state, local and/or any other tax liabilities of the participant arising as a result of entering into this Giveaway (including as a result of the receipt of the Prize) shall be the sole responsibility of the participant. The winner should consult with their own tax advisor on the tax consequences applicable to them resulting from winning the Prize.
The winner may be required to execute and return to Sponsor within one (1) business day an Affidavit of Eligibility and/or a Liability and Publicity Release (where imposing such condition is legal) and any additional documents required by Sponsor (or any other Prize Provider) in connection with the possibility of receiving the Prize.
The Winner may be required to furnish proof of identity, address, and birthdate in order to receive the Prize. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Giveaway will be ineligible for the Prize and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Giveaway Rules in any way or at any time. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Giveaway should viruses, bugs, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of the Giveaway, or for any reason that Sponsor believes in good faith would be fair to the entrants and the conduct of the Giveaway. In the event of cancellation or suspension, the Sponsor shall promptly post a notice on the Giveaway entry page to such effect.